初診料 ＄125 ➡ ＄150
二回目以降の再診料 ＄75 ➡ ＄85
初診料 ＄80 ➡ ＄100
二回目以降、spinal manipulation以外の治療費 ＄40 ➡ ＄50
＄30 ➡ ＄35
Chiropractic service is essential health care, and yes, we remain open to treat patients in person. We are following the CDC and Texas health department for prevention guidance to protect our patients, staff, and a doctor. We are focused on maintaining a clean and safe environment as we all work together against the spread of COVID-19. We are observing CDC guidance by requiring clinicians to wear masks and asking patients to wear masks or some other kind of face covering, sterilizing all clinic surfaces with medical-grade disinfectants, screening all patients, staff, and a doctor for potential Coronavirus exposure.
For Our Patients:
① Please seek medical attention if you have a fever, cough, chest pain, and breathing problems.
② We are asking all patients to wear a mask or some other kind of face-covering when you visit to our office. Upon arrival at our office, please use a hand sanitizer.
③ We are asking all patients to avoid using the waiting room completely. Please come into the office alone on your appointment time unless assistance is required. If you prefer to wait in your car until your appointment time and receive a text message when we are ready, please let us know.
What we do to keep our office clean during the Covid-19 outbreak:
Sanitizing all door handles, counter-tops, chairs, air, etc. constantly throughout the day and sanitizing patient rooms after each use.
Providing hand sanitizer in the lobby for patients and staff to sanitize before after each encounter.
Wiping down/sanitizing treatment tables after every use.
Wearing masks all the time.
If you are immunocompromised or are at high risk and would like the doctor to wear gloves and you would like to be put in a private room away from others while waiting, please inform the staff.
Please bring up any concerns you have to our staff and we will do our best to solve those concerns.
We continue to stay up with daily monitoring of the current recommendations from local government, the CDC and Texas Health Department. Additional measures may be necessary to protect your health in our clinics. If so, we will update our practices and policies immediately. With this shared commitment, we are confident we can continue delivering the same high level of care you have come to expect from us.
Enwell Chiropractic & Acupuncture
Dr. Take Horii
Best Wishes to you and your families for Happy New Year.
As a valued client we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your custom in 2015 and look forward to working with you in 2016.
The clinic will be closed until Sunday 3rd January 2016.
Your Health is Your Wealth!
Good day To You All!
I hope you all had a great weekend!
I would like to start sharing things I have leaned, studied, thought and researched. All the information and thoughts are coming from my personal point of view.
Have you been drinking enough water?
Drinking water is the one of six keys to Optimal Health. This simple thing can change your life. By the time you feel thirsty, you are already dehydrated. I have seen many patients have unconsciously dehydrated, but they feel the difference after drinking water which helps overall their health and pain! Remember, you are body is 60%-70% water so as your muscles and joints. If have not enough water inside your body, you got a problem!
Water is water. Coffee is not water, people! You can count as water if that is water or sparkling water.
Here is the reasons you should drink water
- If you don’t drink water, you will die. It’s that important. Depending on our environment, we can live only a few days without water – maybe a week. We can live much longer without food. For most of us, we should prioritize the consumption of water far more than we currently do.
- Reduce Muscle tightness, soreness and cramps. Again, your muscle need water to function and flash all the toxins from muscle activities. Body builders purposely take water pill to dehydrate their body to make their muscles tight before the competition. I personally do not think that is good idea for body, but they do it for competition.
- Reduce Joint pain! According to Dr. D. Williams,”Dehydration is one of the most common underlying causes of countless health issues—everything from headaches and constipation to blood pressure problems. But most people don’t associate dehydration with joint pain and stiffness.Many of the fluids we consume nowadays–soft drinks, tea, coffee, alcohol–act as diuretics. Several drugs also exhibit a diuretic effect. And a diet rich in protein and fat promotes fluid loss, as well. (Urea, a byproduct of protein, is a well-known diuretic.)
Some of the primary ingredients in joint supplements are carbohydrate and protein complexes known as glycosaminoglycans (called GAGs for short). Along with sulfur compounds, these GAGs form a thick gel-like liquid that supplies cushioning, lubrication, shock absorption and nutrition to the cartilage in our joints. But keep in mind, they are primarily only the matrix or framework, much like a sponge. For the sponge to be “full” and “cushion,” it needs to be filled with water.
As we age, these matrix begin to break down and the ability to keep our joints hydrated lessens. Taking joint-supportive nutrients will help, but you also need to re-hydrate your joints.”
Drinking water can reduce pain in your joints by keeping the cartilage soft and hydrated. This is actually how glucosamine helps reduce joint pain, by aiding in cartilage’s absorption of water.
- Lose weight. Sometimes we think we are hungry, when actually we are thirsty. Our body just starts turning on all the alarms when we ignore it. For those of you trying to drop some pounds, staying hydrated can serve as an appetite suppressant and help with weight loss.
- Prevent cancer. Various research says staying hydrated can reduce risk of colon cancer by 45%, bladder cancer by 50%, and possibly reduce breast cancer risk as well.
- Perform better. Proper hydration contributes to increased athletic performance. Water composes 75% of our muscle tissue! Dehydration can lead to weakness, fatigue, dizziness, and electrolyte imbalance.
- Flush out waste and bacteria. Our digestive system needs water to function properly. Waste is flushed out in the form of urine and sweat. If we don’t drink water, we don’t flush out waste and it collects in our body causing a myriad of problems. Also combined with fiber, water can cure constipation.
- Prevent headaches. Sometimes headaches can be caused by dehydration, so drinking water can prevent or alleviate that nasty head pain. Next time your head hurts, try drinking water.
- Make your skin glow. Our skin is the largest organ in our body. Regular and plentiful water consumption can improve the color and texture of your skin by keeping it building new cells properly. Drinking water also helps the skin do it’s job of regulating the body’s temperature through sweating.
- Reduce risk of Heart Disease. According to American Journal of Epidemiology, people who drink more than 5 glasses a day have 41% less risk than people who drink less than 2 glasses of water a day.
Start drinking more water from today if you think you are dehydrated. I usually recommend to drink water 1.5 litter to 2 litter a day. However, it really depends the person, so please talk to your healthcare professionals.
Welcome to our website. I am Dr. Take Horii, D.C. who is a chiropractor and certified Acupuncturist. We are opening our clinic in Plano.